Laser derusting machine belongs to laser cleaning, and its physical principle can be summarized as follows: the light beam emitted by the laser is absorbed by the pollution layer on the surface to be treated. The absorption of large energy of the pollution layer forms a rapidly expanding plasma (highly ionized unstable gas), and then generates a shock wave. The shock wave turns the pollutants into fragments and is removed, so as to achieve the purpose of derusting.
The laser derusting machine can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials and achieve the cleanliness that conventional derusting cannot achieve. But also can selectively clean the contaminants on the material surface without damaging the material surface; Laser derusting is efficient and saves time.
With the rapid development of science and technology, laser derusting has the characteristics of no grinding, non-contact, no thermal effect and used for derusting of various materials. It is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution. Moreover, laser derusting can solve the problems that cannot be solved by traditional derusting methods.
Laser derusting machine has many advantages:
1. Green and environmental protection, without any chemical agents and cleaning liquid.
2. The cleaning waste is mainly solid powder, small in volume, easy to store and recyclable.
3. Non contact cleaning, no damage to workpiece, no medium residue, no secondary pollution.
4. Optical fiber transmission, which can be operated remotely, can ensure personnel safety when cleaning in dangerous places.
5. It can cooperate with manipulator and robot to realize automatic cleaning, improve production efficiency and reduce labor intensity.
6. Low consumption of consumables and low maintenance cost.
Laser derusting plays an important role in many fields, and can play an important role in automobile manufacturing, semiconductor wafer cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, military equipment cleaning, building exterior wall cleaning, cultural relics protection, circuit board cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, liquid crystal display cleaning, chewing gum residue removal and other fields.