Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||380V 50 HZ||Time:||2 - 4 Mins|
|Air Pressure:||0.8-1.2 Mpa||Pumping Speed:||70 L/S|
|Warranty:||1 Year And Permanent Service||Service:||Oversea Service Offered|
Solar cell visual inspection machine Sealed working room for panel testing
Questt QA-ST2500 solar cell visual inspection machine has unique apparatus of modifying, to input the compensate parameter, it will carries on automatically/ manual temperature compensation and compensate with the light intensity, and automatically
measures and modifies the temperature.
The equipment is specially used in the filtration of solar energy mono-crystalline silicon and the poly-crystalline silicon cell pieces.
Through stimulates the solar spectrum lamp-house, carries on the testing and surveys to the cell module related electrical parameter, according to the measurement result classifies the cell piece.
1. Optimized PID control improves the accuracy of temperature control.
3. The fabric strengthened offset plate extends the using time and reduces the working costs.
4. The program-controlled design levels up the flexibility.
5. The strengthened design and the high smoothness avoid the laminated fragment and shift. Hot working design of the computer auxiliary reduces the temperature unevenness on controlling of the false muti-spots.
6. The close heat conduction coupling avoids temperature fluctuation on the laminated process.
|Power||35KW||Power Supply||AC380V Triphase four Wires|
|Heating Mode||Oil Heating||Temperature Control||PLC Intelligent Control|
|Laminating Time||2-4 Minutes||Environmental Temperature||0℃-50℃|
|Temperature Precision||±1℃||Temperature Uniformity||±3℃|
|Temperature Range||30℃-180℃||Module Height||20mm|
|Pumping Speed||70 L/S||Air Supply||0.8-1.2MPa|
The entire stainless steel chamber avoids welding deformation of the stainless steel and the general steel.
The high quality welding of argon reduces vacuum system leaking rate.
Hot working design of the computer auxiliary reduces the temperature unevenness on controlling of the false muti-spots.
Contact Person: Jade